Key Laboratory of Child Development and Learning Science of Ministry of Education,
Southeast University, Nanjing, China.
I received my B.S. degree in electronic information and science technology from School of Physics and Electronics, Shandong Normal University, China, in 2012, the M.S. degree in electronic and communication engineering from School of Electronic Engineering, Xidian University, China, in 2015.
I am currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in information and communication engineering in Southeast University, China. My research focuses on Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning.
My interests include: Affective Computing, Pattern Recognition and EEG Signal Processing.
1. Yang Li, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui and Tong Zhang, “Face Recognition based on Recurrent Regression Neural Network [J]”, Neurocomputing, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/j.neucom.2018.02.037. (IF:3.317)
2. Yang Li, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, Tong Zhang and Yuan Zong, “A Novel Neural Network Model based on Cerebral Hemispheric Asymmetry for EEG Emotion Recognition [C]”, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI2018), 2018.
3. Yang Li, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui and Yuan Zong. “EEG Emotion Recognition Based on Graph Regularized Sparse Linear Discriminant Analysis [J]”, Neural Processing Letters, 2018. DOI: 10.1007/s11063-018-9829-1. (IF: 1.620)
4. Tong Zhang, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, Yuan Zong and Yang Li. “Spatio-Temporal Recurrent Neural Network for Emotion Recognition [J]”, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2017. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2017.2788081. (IF: 7.384)
5. Chuangao Tang, Wenming Zheng, Jingwei Yan Qiang Li, Yang Li, Tong Zhang, Zhen Cui, “View-independent Facial Action Detection [C]” International Conference on Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG2017), pp.878-882, 2017.
6. Yang Li, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui and Xiaoyan Zhou. “A Novel Graph Regularized Sparse Linear Discriminant Analysis Model for EEG Emotion Recognition [C]”, International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP2016). Springer International Publishing, 2016: 175-182.
7. Ronghua Shang, Yang Li, Licheng Jiao. “Co-evolution based immune clonal algorithm for clustering [J]”. Soft Computing, 2016, 20: 1503-1519. (IF: 2.472)