Key Laboratory of Child Development and Learning Science of Ministry of Education,
Southeast University, Nanjing, China.
I received my B.S. degree in electronic information and science technology from School of Physics and Electronics, Shandong Normal University, China, in 2012, the M.S. degree in electronic and communication engineering from School of Electronic Engineering, Xidian University, China, in 2015. From 2018 to 2019, I was funded by China Scholarship Council (CSC) and working as a Joint Ph.D. student in Dr. Lei Wang’s group at Visual Information Learning and Analysis (VILA), University of Wollongong, Australia.
I am currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in information and communication engineering in Southeast University, China. My research focuses on Pattern Recognition and Affective computing.
My interests include: Affective Computing, Pattern Recognition and EEG Signal Processing.
1. Yang Li（李阳）, Wenming Zheng, Lei Wang, Yuan Zong, and Zhen Cui, “From Regional to Global Brain: A Novel Hierarchical Spatial-Temporal Neural Network Model for EEG Emotion Recognition [J]”, IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, 2019. (IF: 6.288)
2. Tong Zhang, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, Yuan Zong, and Yang Li（李阳）, “Spatio-Temporal Recurrent Neural Network for Emotion Recognition [J]”, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 839-847, 2019. (IF: 10.384)
3. Yang Li（李阳）, Wenming Zheng, Yuan Zong, Zhen Cui, Tong Zhang, and Xiaoyan Zhou, “A Bi-hemisphere Domain Adversarial Neural Network Model for EEG Emotion Recognition [J]”, IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, 2018. (IF: 6.288)
4. Yang Li（李阳）, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, and Tong Zhang, “Face Recognition based on Recurrent Regression Neural Network [J]”, Neurocomputing, 2018. (IF:4.072)
5. Yang Li（李阳）, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, and Yuan Zong, “EEG Emotion Recognition Based on Graph Regularized Sparse Linear Discriminant Analysis [J]”, Neural Processing Letters, 2018. (IF: 2.591)
6. Ronghua Shang, Yang Li（李阳）, and Licheng Jiao, “Co-evolution based immune clonal algorithm for clustering [J]”, Soft Computing, vol. 20, pp. 1503-1519, 2016. (IF: 2.784) (SCI indexed: 000372299100017)
7. Jiayin Ye, Wenming Zheng, Yang Li（李阳）, Youyi Cai, and Zhen Cui, “Multimodal emotion recognition based on deep neural network [J]”, Journal of Southeast University (English Edition), vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 444-447, 2017. DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1003-7985.2017.04.009.
8. Yang Li（李阳）, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, Tong Zhang, and Yuan Zong, “A Novel Neural Network Model based on Cerebral Hemispheric Asymmetry for EEG Emotion Recognition”, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), pp. 1561-1567, 2018.
9. Chuangao Tang, Wenming Zheng, Jingwei Yan, Qiang Li, Yang Li（李阳）, Tong Zhang, and Zhen Cui, “View-independent Facial Action Detection”, IEEE 12th International Conference on Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG), pp. 878-882, 2017.
10. Yang Li（李阳）, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, and Xiaoyan Zhou. “A Novel Graph Regularized Sparse Linear Discriminant Analysis Model for EEG Emotion Recognition [C], International Conference on Neural Information Processing (ICONIP). Springer International Publishing, pp. 175-182, 2016.