I received my B.Sc. degree in Science Education from Southeast University in June 2016. Since September 2016, I have become a master student of Affective Information Processing Lab (AIPL), Key Laboratory of Child Development and Learning Science of Ministry of Education, School of Biological Science & Medical Engineering in Southeast University, under the supervision of Prof. Wenming Zheng and Prof. Zhen Cui.
My main interests include affective computing, pattern recognition, computer vision and deep learning. Especially focus on deep learning on graphs and its applications to skeleton-based action recognition.
- Chaolong Li, Zhen Cui, Wenming Zheng, Chunyan Xu, Rongrong Ji, Jian Yang, "Action-Attending Graphic Neural Network", IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, DOI 10.1109/TIP.2018.2815744. [pdf]
- Chaolong Li, Zhen Cui, Wenming Zheng, Chunyan Xu, Jian Yang, "Spatio-Temporal Graph Convolution for Skeleton Based Action Recognition", The Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), 2018 (Spotlight). [pdf]
- 基于传感器与安卓系统的科学素养评测平台设计 (Student Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program of Jiangsu Province)
Honors and Awards
- 2016, Third Prize in the Thirteenth National Post-Graduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling
- 2014, Merit Student of Southeast University
- 2014, National Scholarship for Encouragement
- 2013, Merit Student of Southeast University
- 2013, National Scholarship for Encouragement
- 2013, Zhang Zhiwei Scholarship
- 2013, Outstanding Communist Youth League Member of Southeast University