Chuangao TANG (唐传高)
Affective Information Processing Lab (AIPL),
Key Laboratory of Child Development and Learning Science of Ministry of Education,
School of Biological Sciences & Medical Engineering,
Southeast University, Nanjing, China.
Supervisor: Prof. Wenming Zheng
I received my B.Sc. degree in Electronic and Information Engineering from Northwest A&F University in June 2013, and got my M.Sc. degree in Signal and Information Processing from Beijing Normal University in June 2016, under supervision of Professor Zuying Luo. Currently, I am a second year Ph.D. candidate of Key Laboratory of Child Development and Learning Science of Ministry of Education in Southeast University and a member of affective information processing lab, under the supervision of Professor Wenming Zheng.
Facial Expression Recognition, Automatic Facial Behavior Analysis of Toddlers for Detection of Autism
- Jingwei Yan, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, Chuangao Tang, Tong Zhang, and Yuan Zong. “Multi-cue Fusion for Emotion Recognition in the Wild,” Neurocomputing, 2018. [PDF] (IF:3.317)
- Chuangao Tang, Wenming Zheng, Jingwei Yan, Qiang Li, Yang Li, Tong Zhang, and Zhen Cui. “View-independent Facial Action Detection,” IEEE 12th International Conference on Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG2017), pp.878-882, 2017. (国际竞赛冠军)
- Jingwei Yan, Wenming Zheng, Zhen Cui, Chuangao Tang, Tong Zhang, Yuan Zong, and Ning Sun. “Multi-clue Fusion for Emotion Recognition in the Wild,” in ACM ICMI, 2016. [PDF]（国际竞赛季军）
- Chuangao Tang, Pengfei, Xu, Zuying Luo, Guoxing Zhao, and Tian Zou. “Automatic Facial Expression Analysis of Students in Teaching Environments”, Chinese Conference on Biometric Recognition (CCBR), 439-447, 2015.
Awards & Honors
- Winner of the FERA2017 AU Occurrence Detection Challenge (2017)
- Second Runner-up position in the Video Based Emotion Recognition Challenge (2016)
- The Third Prize in National Post-Graduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling (2016)
- Excellent Teaching Assistant Award in Beijing Normal University (2015)
- Outstanding Graduate of Northwest A&F University (2013)
- College-level Outstanding Graduate Thesis (2013)
- The Third Prize in National Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest (2012)
- National Scholarship (less than 2% students received this award) (2012)
- The First-Class University Scholarship (as top 1 student) (2012)
- College-level Outstanding Student Leader (2012)
“Triple-A” Student (2009-2012)
Room 103(South), Liwenzheng Building, Sipailou Campus of Southeast University, No. 2 Sipailou, Nanjing, P.R. China.